Outpatient Program Admission Criteria
To be eligible for the Outpatient Program at Bailey-Boushay House, the individual must meet the following criteria.
HIV/AIDS and Medication Management
The individual has:
- Non-adherence, or risk of non-adherence, to HIV medications
- OR clinical need for HIV medications with repeated inability to remain on treatment
- OR clinical need for support in starting HIV medications
The individual also has to:
- Be a resident of Washington state, living in King, Pierce, Snohomish, Kitsap or Island Counties.
- Be willing to remain engaged with medical provider and HIV case management
- Be willing to pay a monthly co-pay if income is greater than 300 percent of federal poverty level.
- Be able to maintain community-safe behaviors at Bailey-Boushay House. No violence, weapons, threats or hate language; no disruptive behaviors; no drug/alcohol-related activity at BBH; no smoking on property; no stealing; no inappropriate sexual behavior. There must be a willingness to self-monitor behaviors and to take immediate direction from staff as needed.
- Be able to transfer with only minimal assist.
- Require a maximum of once-daily dressing changes if needing wound care.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
Outpatient Admission Process
For individuals who fit the above criteria, admission is granted after:
- A completed admissions form, recent clinic notes and standing orders are received (see Admission Forms below.)
- An intake with social work and nursing staff is completed.
Outpatient Admission Forms
Outpatient Admission Contact Information
If you are a person living with HIV or a loved one of a person living with HIV, please call the Bailey-Boushay House Admissions Office with any questions.
Phone: (206) 720-2305
Fax: (206) 720-2328